Consumer Goods and Services
Management’s past experience has included advisory / arrangement mandates in this sector, including:
- Acquisitions by Laureate International Universities, a global for-profit education company which owns and operates 67 Universities and Colleges in 29 countries
- Arranger of USD 20 million acquisition of restaurant group BISTRO by European Private Equity Fund
- Lead underwriter for PhP 90.4 million IPO of Macondray Plastics, Inc.
- Lead underwriter for PhP 84.73 million IPO of Pancake House, Inc.
- PhP 28.75 billion IPO of SM Investments Corporation
- Bank financing for RAM Food Products, Inc.
- Bank financing for listed company Alliance Select Foods International, Inc. for acquisition of a U.S. salmon processing company
- Fairness Opinion for Ginebra San Miguel, Inc.