We are looking for full-time associates and college interns who have a solid grasp of finance and accounting concepts to form part of our team.
Investment Banking and Capital Markets (IBCM) group:
We are looking for qualified Financial Analysts who shall be expected to perform/prepare:
- Financial analysis and deal management for loan syndications, mergers and acquisitions and private equity deals
- Data gathering and conducting industry study and company analysis
- Direct coordination with clients and potential funders/investors as required
- Preparation of the following:
- All necessary documents starting from deal origination through deal closing.
- Financial models
- Reports and presentations that are to be presented to either the client or the potential funders/investors
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any business/finance/economics/accounting course, but with a strong emphasis on corporate financial analysis and industry analysis
- Possess a basic knowledge of Corporate Finance, Financial Modeling, and Corporate Accounting
- Must have a keen eye and attention to detail
- Have a good capability to use web-based research to grasp current financial and economic events
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be fluent in oral and written English and must have good writing and communication skills
- Recent graduates encouraged to apply
For interested applicants, please submit your CV and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.